WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES PIXELA COLLECT?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected includes name, email, address, postal address and product information. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of our services/available features. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as responding to your requests for certain products and services, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new products.
Personal Information Collected Automatically:
• We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Web site or services. Pixela automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, and pages you requested. Pixela may also choose to utilize cookies at its discretion. The user may choose to have this feature switched on or off.
• Generally, our service automatically collects usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components, similar to TV ratings that indicate how many people watched a particular show. Pixela only uses this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Web site or services so that we can make the Web site appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Web site, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Again, Pixela never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
• Many companies offer programs that help you to visit Web sites anonymously. While Pixela will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these programs are available.
We often receive a confirmation when you open an email from Pixela if your computer supports this type of program. Pixela uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful. We also compare our customer list to lists received from other companies, in an effort to avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please write to:
Personal Information from Other Sources:
For purposes such as improving personalization of our service, we may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Pixela cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what your screen name or email address is.
WILL PIXELA SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Personal information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your personal information only with our affiliates as described below.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We are affiliated with certain businesses and work closely with them. Normally, you can easily recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share customer information that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Examples include fulfilling orders/ delivering packages/sending postal mail/sending email/removing repetitive information from customer lists/analyzing data/providing marketing assistance/processing credit card payments/and providing customer service. Unless we tell you differently, Pixela’s agents do not have any right to use personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of personal information for the above purposes.
Promotional Offers: We may send offers to certain customers on behalf of other businesses. However, when we do so, we do not give the other business your name and address. If you do not wish to receive these offers, please write to:
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Pixela, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Pixela goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquiror of Pixela may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Protection of Pixela and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Pixela, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your Pixela account personal information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need ensure unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We also use industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software to protect the security of your personal information during transmission. This software encrypts all of the information you input.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
If you wish access to your personal information, please email Pixela at email@example.com
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
• As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information to use, even though it may be needed to make a purchase or take advantage of certain Pixela features.
• You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the “What Personal Information Can I Access” section above. When you update information, however, we often maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records.
• You may request deletion of your Pixela account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that some information may remain in our records after deletion of your account.
• If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, please write or send an email to:
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy at Pixela site, please send a detailed message to:
We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.